Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wenchkin's Coloring Pages - Dia de los Wild Things

Maurice Sendak - RIP. Thank you for Where the wild things are. A classic timeless tale that was read to me by my mother and I read it to my nephew. There was a time in my life where I would go to book signings all the time. Once I misread an ad that stated they were having a children's where the wild things are day that was listed in the book signing events. My dumb ass shows up wanting to get the book signed for my nephew. I wander around the mad house for a few minutes before I realize the error of my ways. In my frustration I did manage to get the guy in the striped wild thing costume to sign my book anyway.
We both laughed.

click the pic to enlarge, right click save as to print and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment