Saturday, October 29, 2016

31 days of Tank-O-Lanterns. Day 28 - Other cuts.

  This is my favorite time of year, october and decorating for Halloween. I also really love shooting tanks so I am going to use my blog to feature photos of a different tank every night during the month of October.

What is a Tank-O-Lantern?

For today I thought why no feature things that we are working on that involve plasma cutting but are not straight tank-o-lanterns.

So we did start attempt trying o turn these into hanging lamps. There are a few problems I came across in doing so. The clear 7 watt nightlight bulb we use for tanks is actually the perfect thing for casting shadows. The higher up in watage you go the more you blast the shadows out. So I need to be ok with it just being a decoartive shade and not an awesome shadow caster. um yeah not sold on the idea.

Click on any photo to enlarge.

























So we moved on to attmpting a few tables for fun.












































Then someone asked us to design a few planters for us. So why not. We are always open to commission depending on what you want and if I think I can translate your design into a cutable stencil.






























Tanks that are currently available for purchase can be found in our
Artifre shop.


Correction to flyer - We will be open every Saturday night in October from 7-9. We usually start openings at 6 but it is still a bit bright for the tanks to properly shine. Just drop on in!

No comments:

Post a Comment