Sunday, September 9, 2018

100 days till Halloween. Day 52 - Alice

  I thought it might be fun to do a count down to Halloween. I really love shooting tanks so I am going to use my blog to feature photos of a different tank every night until Halloween. I am going to start with the non spooky stuff to baby step into full spooktacular for October.
  This year we also came up with something new. A Hanging version! That way you can hang one on your porch or anywhere that strikes your fancy.

  Have no idea what you are looking at? We have an old blog post that badly needs updated that explains the process. What is a Tank-O-Lantern

Alice Hanging Tank-O-Lantern


















Tanks that are currently available for purchase can be found in our Artifre shop.
We also started a taco cult http://www.taconati.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment