Thursday, April 9, 2015

New Schedule and Changes to my mail art project

So the time has come for me to take a hard look at how I deal with mail art. When I started this as a 365 project I had no idea I would be getting a job with a company I love. Due to this I have half the time I used to have for mail art. I am not giving up the project just changing it from a 365 project focing me into a card a day into doing two on the days I am not working and just making in an ongoing never ending project.
This should not actually effect anyone that has signed up to recieve a card. This is more to let you know why I am no longer posting daily but closer to every other day.














Life, it happens to the best of us. However I will still be seeing you in the mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment