Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Calaca Winner - I.J.S. Babcock

Good morning everyone! As promised I am doing a drawing for me drawing one of you as a black and white sugar skull. I am going to be doing one a month so if you missed out this time there is always next time. I also need to find a better way to include facebook or make sure those people understnd to comment on the link NOT facebook for easy in me copying names over.
Without further ado, here is the list of names of people that left a comment.


1. I.J.S. Babcock
2. Nathan Eaton Jr.1
3. Clarissa Vincent
4. Denise Morgan Kalicki
5. Juli Fowler
6. Mealika Brown
7. Tisha Scurich
8. Lora Lee Chapman
9. randy mccumber
10. Sonja Miller Williams
11. Brian Buckley
12. Michelle Chevallier
13. Dixie Dark
14. Laura Diaz
15. nina foster
16. Cindy Ehrlich

ran 1-16 into random.org and it picked #1 I.J.S. Babcock
















So I will be grabbing a photo from you soon and getting to work. Give me a few hours and I should have it up and live here on the blog to be grabbed. Thanks to everyone for the support and like I said earlier just keep your eyes peeled for my next giveaway.



No comments:

Post a Comment