Sunday, February 10, 2013

Calaca-A-Day 365 Project Day 43 - +Kristina Deyette

Day 43 - +Kristina Deyette
For anyone I draw - you are more than welcome or rather encouraged to right click - save as download these, color and play with them if you so desire.




This 365 project was started because I have now been drawing people as skulls for three years so I think I am ready to do it daily. Having just finished a 366 mail art project having a few days off the the middle was odd and I just wanted to just right back into a daily project so here I am again. I still have plenty of space if you would like to be featured as a page. Follow the directions here.

8 comments:

  1. OMG thats me!!!!! Yay!!! That is so cool! Thank you for making me DOTD!! I love it, you so Rock!\
    Peace,
    Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha Kristy I am so happy for you this is just to fun.
    Big hugs and kuddos for making my friend Kristy.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job of doing Kristy. I had played around with PicMonkey during the time that they had the DOTD on there & showed it to her but her face was still in the bg. I love this & I'm so happy & proud for my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job with Kristy, Carolyn! She was thrilled to see herself as a sugar skull. What fun! Thanks for sharing you talent with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it looks like my sweet friend kristy alright awesome art!!!
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous seeing our Kristy looking so different

    ReplyDelete
  7. YaY - you still look so cook Kristy - even as DOTD :-D awesome xxxx

    ReplyDelete