Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wenchkin's Coloring Pages - Parade People #2

  So it has become a tradition of mine to paint my face and go to my local Dia de los Muertos parade. It was this past Sunday and I had the most wonderful time. I thought for this week's round of coloring pages I thought I would illustrate a few of the folks I saw at the parade.

  Now I am NOT a photographer but you can see the full set of parade pictures I took here. 

click on the picture to enlarge, right click save as to print and color.






















I also do not know these people. If you do, please make them aware of this series. If for some reason someone does NOT want a coloring page of their parade picture up just let me know and I will remove it. I am not making money of these they are simply for fun and because I thought your makeup rocked and I wanted to be able to capture that memory a bit longer.

Parade People Coloring Page #1

No comments:

Post a Comment