Sunday, March 4, 2012

a few before shots of the new place

So I added in our floor plan for the curious who want to lurk our move and some of the changes we will be making to the place. I took a set of before pictures today before I went in and steam cleaned the bedroom carpet and Scott got to work tearing up the kitchen floor. 

This is the front door and living room which is oddly split by a hallway so this side we will be using as our movie watching space 



And over here on the other side will be Scott's office side



The hallway, bathroom on the left, bedroom on the right, kitchen at the end to the right, laundry room and access to my studio to the left.


Bedroom
bedroom 





Stove is hiding on other side of fridge




This will become my studio / print shop 

















Will upload more pictures as we paint, move and get things established.

No comments:

Post a Comment