Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cheap Halloween Costume - Challenge Accepted

  So I thought I would roll my Halloween costume idea for this year into a mini tutorial with a bunch of masks so if the idea of what I am doing appeals to you then run with it. It could have been done much better. I used what I had on hand in the house. If I was going to do it again I would buy two spools of black ribbon and a little bit wider this time. So this is what I started with, a pair of old thermal underwear, a spool of ribbon, hot glue gun and some scissors.
  I did not step by step this since I literally just glued on what I thought stick figure lines should look like. You can make yours different, use what you have and do what you think might be fun. This is just an idea to help get your juices going.

  Memes- I joke about them all the time. The stick figure costume imho can go with ANY meme mask. I am going to attach the Dia de los Meme masks I made for fun. You are more than welcome to photoshop out my muerto lines, color them, seek other masks. That is up to you.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them. Right click save as to print and cut out.



























And here are a few pictures of me making a fool out of myself in said outfit.

 







2 comments:

  1. These crack me up! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic as always!

    BTW, thank you so much for the cards!

    Shari and I got them today.

    Agony;}

    ReplyDelete